In the latest Android world Android rooting become the most functional chapter for all users. When Android rooting process come to the fingertips of the Android users, Magisk Apk becomes the most useful tool for a secure Android rooting process. Android rooting process via this great tool, Magisk Apk is completely free and one-click process. This process doesn’t have any issue, because Magisk is now completely developed into the next level and any user can easily achieve the rooting process within a moment.
- 1 Reasons for Using Magisk Apk?
- 2 Why Magisk Apk Is Better?
- 3 Magisk Apk Free Download
- 4 Recent Versions of Magisk Apk
- 5 Features of Magisk Apk
- 6 How to Install Magisk Apk to Any Android Device?
- 7 Advantages of Using Magisk Apk
- 8 Changelogs
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q):
- 10 Testimonials
- 11 Rebecca Ritchie
- 12 David J. Weiss
- 13 Disclaimer
Reasons for Using Magisk Apk?
Now all of the users having one common question. That what is Magisk Apk? This is a complete simple query for the users. Simply this tool can be named as the best substitute tool for the well-known SuperSU App. This Magisk app is now well developed into the next level and without seeing any issue any user can use it right now. The main purpose of using this app is Android rooting.
As well as the Android rooting process managing root permissions, tweak the apps without tampering the system files, Remove kernel features like dm-verity and force encrypt can be done with this great tool right now.
What is Android Rooting?
When talking the main point of Magisk Apk, Android rooting process, this is the process which gives the permissions for the users to modify the system partitions of the Android device. After that, the full access of the Android device is in the hands of the user.
Why Magisk Apk Is Better?
This tool is not just only a single Android rooting tool. This tool can be worked as a root manager application for any Android device. Simply this is a multi-tasking tool for all Android users. Most of the reputed developers now working with this great tool because of the great functions and uniqueness. This freeware tool gives the best user experience for the end users right now. Because of this reason, there are billions of fans rock together via this Magisk Apk tool.
Furthermore on Magisk Apk
Right now the developer who is a partner in XDA developers released a stable version of Magisk Apk to the public with much more user facilities. The next level of this tool now becomes a huge benefit for Android lovers. The newly updated version is now coming to the public with all bug fixes and other stunning features. In the public right now there is no alternative app found for this stunning tool as well.
Magisk Apk Free Download
When coming to the download process of this tool, this is a complete freeware tool for all Android users. The Magisk App is a complete user-friendly tool and this tool doesn’t give any harm to the Android device as well. If you work with this tool you never get frustrated, because of the amazing performance and stunning features this tool gives the best experience for all users. The Mgisks Apk now become the go utility Android rooting tool for all Android devices.
Recent Versions of Magisk Apk
|App Name||Magisk Apk|
|Supports||All Android versions above Android 5.0|
|Latest version released to date||February 2019|
Magisk 17.2 & Magisk Apk 6.0.0
On August 31st, 2018 the main developer of the Magisk app released an official tweet regarding the new version of Magisk and they released the major version of Magisk Apk to the public on 9 of December 2018. With the Magisk Manager app they released to the next level and this tool is now can use for all rooted Android devices as well as unrooted Devices.
According to the new tips of the developer about the major version, they did some changes in the Pixel OTA engine prevented Magisk from being installed on the inactive slot. As well as the new version of Magisk Apk is now completely compatible with the new version of the Android family, Android Pie.
Why this is risk-free?
This tool Magisk Apk is now well developed and there is no any bug found right now. Fundamental features are well developed and this tool doesn’t touch the system partition and modifying the boot partition. As well as there is no any third party applications install to the device, that means some rooting tools install bloatware and Spywares in our Phones. But Magisk Apk doesn’t do such work to the Android devices.
Compatibility of Magisk Apk
When talking about the compatibility of the Magisk Apk tool this is now completely compatible with the latest Android version, Android Pie. Simply this is the only rooting tool which is now compatible with the Android Pie version. All the versions above the Android 5.0 and 5.1: Lollipop version can use with the Magisk Apk tool.
Features of Magisk Apk
When talking about the features of Magisk manager apk there is a number of unique features are found. With the help of those unique features, any user can get enjoy the limitless experience of Android rooting via this tool.
- Magic Mount – This is one of a great feature in the Magisk App. Magic mount introduces as the Systemless Interface to alter the system (or vendor) arbitrarily while the actual partitions stay completely intact.
- MagicSU – This feature also completely unique for the Magisk Apk users. This feature allows the users to root the Android device using the phh’s and CM superuser as well.
- Magic Hide – This feature is a completely useful option for the all Android root lovers. If any user needs to run a banking application or whatever secret application, normally there is a notification prompt that your phone is rooted and you won’t be able to use this application on your device. But this issue is not valid anymore. With the help of Magisk Apk, any user can hide the root status of the rooted Android device.
- Easy Install – All the activities via Magisk Apk is completely user-friendly. Without any kind of technical help, any user can easily install the latest version of Magisk Download Apk to any Android device.
How to Install Magisk Apk to Any Android Device?
The installation process of Magisk Apk is completely user-friendly. There is no technical process and all the activities are highly secured.
To start the easy steps of the installation process of Magisk Apk user must have to download the latest version to the Android device first. After the download process installs it via the installation wizard.
- After that, open the Magisk Apk application, there is an error of “unknown source warning.” The user must have to resolve it first, just click on the settings for that.
- The scroll down and select unknown sources. And toggle it.
- Then try reinstalling the Magisk application and relaunch it.
- Now reboot the Android device to end the installation process.
- Now the installation process successfully installed to your Android device.
How to Update Previous Magisk App Versions to Magisk Apk 17.2?
If you’re using any old version of Magisk Root Apk now you can update it to the latest version of Magisk Apk 17.2. Follow this easy steps to start the updating process.
- Open the old version of Magisk Apk which is installed in your Android device.
- Open the menu icon and select settings from it.
- The select update option from it.
- The select Update Channel and select ‘Stable’
- Then go back to the Magisk Apk and refresh the application
- After that tap on Update Magisk button and Select ‘Install’ > ‘Direct Install’
- Then the application will update automatically.
Advantages of Using Magisk Apk
When talking about the advantages of the Magisk Apk there are lots more to mention, among the main advantages are mentioned below.
- Without any issue, users have the chance to use the Financial/Banking applications.
- The user can bypass SafetyNet
- You can use Android Pay
- You can install OTA updates on your device.
- Also can play Pokemon game on your rooted Android device via Magisk Manager App.
- You can use Snapchat without any mess.
– [MagiskSU] Fix a bug causing SIGWINCH not properly detected
– [MagiskPolicy] Support new av rules: type_change, type_member
– [MagiskPolicy] Remove all AUDITDENY rules after patching sepolicy to log all denies for debugging
– [MagiskBoot] Properly support extra_cmdline in boot headers
– [MagiskBoot] Try to repair broken v1 boot image headers
– [MagiskBoot] Add new CPIO command: “exists”
– [General] Remove native systemless hosts (Magisk Manager is updated with a built-in systemless hosts module)
– [MagiskHide] Add procfs protection on SDK 24+ (Nougat)
– [MagiskHide] Remove the folder /.backup to prevent detection
– [MagiskHide] Hide list is now stored in database instead of raw textfile in images
– [MagiskHide] Add “–status” option to CLI
– [General] Migrate all code base to C++
– [General] Modify database natively instead of going through Magisk Manager
– [General] Deprecate path /sbin/.core, please start using /sbin/.magisk
– [General] Boot scripts are moved from <magisk_img>/.core/<stage>.d to /data/adb/<stage>.d
– [General] Allow module post-fs-data.sh scripts to disable/remove modules
– [MagiskHide] Use component names instead of process names as targets
– [MagiskHide] Stop unmounting non-custom related mount points
– [MagiskSU] Add FLAG_INCLUDE_STOPPED_PACKAGES in broadcasts to force wake Magisk Manager
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q):
- What is Magisk Apk?
Magisk Apk is one click rooting tool which can use for any Android device without any technical process.
- Is Magisk Download is Free?
Yes. Magisk Root Apk is a completely free tool for all Android users.
- I am losing root randomly
This issue has a number of points. If the user enables the BusyBox in the settings or installed any LineageOS ROM the root will lose random. Users can disable it via settings.
- Is Android rooting is legal?
Yes, of course. Right now the Android rooting process is a completely legal and secure process for any Android device. Without any doubt, users can use the Android rooting process right now.
Highly Recommended! Thank you Magisk
Android is the world’s most customizable mobile platform. But Android becomes even more customizable when you root your device with Magisk.
I Would Give It 5 Stars
"After Magisk rooting, you become the superuser means you have full control on your android device."
David J. Weiss
We do not hold any copyrights regarding the Logos and trademarks posted here. We only providing detailed tutorials on android apps. And also we do not host any Apk files. For any copyright concern please feel free to contact us.