UPDATED: In the latest Android world, Android rooting becomes the most functional chapter for all users. When the Android rooting process comes to the fingertips of the Android users, this rooting tool becomes the most useful tool for a secure Android rooting process. Android rooting process via this great tool, is an entirely free and one-click process. This process doesn’t have any issues. Because this tool is now completely developed into the next level, and any user can quickly achieve the rooting process within a moment. You can download the latest version of this tool19.3 and Magisk Manager V7.3.2 from our download section.
- 1 Reasons for Using this Amazing Application?
- 2 Why this Android Rooting Tool is Better?
- 3 Magisk Apk Free Download
- 4 Recent Versions of this Great Tool
- 5 Features of Magisk
- 6 How to Install Magisk to Any Android Device?
- 7 Advantages of Using Magisk
- 8 Magisk Video Tutorial
- 9 Changelogs of Magisk Zip Seneste Version v19.3
- 10 Changelogs of Magisk Manager v7.2.0 Latest Version
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q):
- 12 Infographics
- 13 Testimonials
- 14 Rebecca Ritchie
- 15 David J. Weiss
- 16 Disclaimer
Reasons for Using this Amazing Application?
Now all of the users having one common question. That what is Magisk Apk? This is a complete simple query for the users. Simply this tool can be named as the best substitute tool for the well-known SuperSU App. This app now well develops into the next level and without seeing any issue, any user can use it right now. The primary purpose of using this app is Android rooting.
As well as the Android rooting process managing root permissions, tweak the apps without tampering the system files, Remove kernel features like dm-verity and force encrypt can be done with this great tool right now.
What is Android Rooting?
Android rooting process is the main point of this tool, Android rooting is the process which gives the permissions for the users to modify the system partitions of the Android device. After that, the full access of the Android device is in the hands of the user.
Why this Android Rooting Tool is Better?
This tool is not just only a single Android rooting tool. This can work as a root manager application for any Android device. Simply this is a multi-tasking tool for all Android users. Most of the reputed developers also now working with this great tool because of the great functions and uniqueness. This freeware tool gives the best user experience for the end-users right now. Because of these reasons, there are billions of fans rock together via this Magisk Apk tool.
Furthermore on this Remarkable Tool
The developer of the Magisk tool is now released a stable version of this tool into the public right now. He is already a partner developer in the XDA team too. The newly updated version is now coming to the public with all bug fixes and other stunning features. As well as, there is no alternative app found for this remarkable tool.
Magisk Apk Free Download
When coming to the download process of this tool, this is a complete freeware tool for all Android users, and its completes user-friendly tool. As well as this tool doesn’t give any harm to the Android device like other Android rooting tools. If you’re a user of this tool, you never get frustrated, because of the fantastic performance and stunning features.
Recent Versions of this Great Tool
|App Name||CatMouse Apk|
|Supports||All Android versions above Android 4.0|
|Latest version released to date||January 2020|
Magisk APK V19.3
This stunning update is added to the queue on 6th June 2019 with much more bug fixes and minor updates of the previous version. But according to the developers’ Support execute commands in magisk hide env can be named as the most stunning change in this version.
Magisk Manager v7.3.2
Topjohnwu released the next milestone of this tool as the latest version Magisk Manager V7.3.2. Most of the bugs already fixed in the newest version. And this can name as another significant update of this tool. Delay mounting sbin overlay, Add new util function and lots more can found in this version.
Magisk Manager v7.2.0
They released the next level V7.2.0 to the public with bug fixes of previous versions. Fix stub strings can name as the significant change in the Magisk Manager V7.2.0, and this is a considerable step up for all Android users for their Android rooting activities. Right now this tool latest version is available for download as Zip file format.
Magisk Apk v19.1
V19.1 can be named as the best trending Android rooting tool and released on the 1 st of May 2019 with many outstanding and unique features. Most of the bugs of the previous versions are fix in this new version. Magisk 19.1. Support patching Samsung AP firmware and having a user-friendly module download mechanism can mention as the significant changes in the V19.1.
Magisk Manager v7.1.2
V7.1.2 is the latest update that was released to the public recently. This version comes with much more amazing features, and developers fixed all the bugs and issues of this v7.1.2. Tweak the apps without tampering the system files, Remove kernel features as dm-verity and force encrypt, and Add third-party features using Modules can be named as the latest version of Manager V7.1.2. In this version of Pre 6.0 kernels are very likely to have no mount ns procfs support, as well as MagiskHide to work properly.
Magisk 17.2 & Magisk Apk 6.0.0
On August 31st, 2018 the leading developer of this tool released an official tweet regarding the new version, and they released the major version of this rooting tool to the public on 9 of December 2018. With the Magisk Manager app they released to the next level, and this tool is now can use for all rooted Android devices as well as unrooted devices.
According to the new tips of the developer about the major version, they did some changes in the Pixel OTA engine that prevented this tool from being installed on the inactive slot. As well as the new version is now completely compatible with the latest version of the Android family, Android Pie.
Why this is risk-free?
This tool is now well developed, and there is no bug found right now. Fundamental features are well advanced, and this tool doesn’t touch the system partition and modifying the boot partition. As well as there are no third-party applications install to the device, which means some rooting tools install bloatware and Spywares in our Phones. But this tool doesn’t do such work to the Android devices.
Compatibility of Magisk Apk
When talking about the compatibility of this tool, this is now completely compatible with the latest Android version, Android Pie. Simply this is the only rooting tool that is now compatible with the Android Pie version. All the versions above the Android 5.0 and 5.1: Lollipop version can use with this Android Rooting tool.
Features of Magisk
When talking about the features of this tool, there are several unique features found already. With the help of those unique features, any user can get enjoy the limitless experience of Android rooting via this tool.
- Magic Mount – This is one of a great feature in the App. Magic mount introduces as the Systemless Interface to alter the system (or vendor) arbitrarily while the actual partitions stay entirely intact.
- MagicSU – This feature also unique for the Magisk Apk users. And it allows the users to root the Android device using the phh’s and CM’s superuser as well.
- Magic Hide – This feature is a beneficial option for all Android root lovers. If any user needs to run a banking application or whatever secret application, usually there is a notification prompt that your phone is rooted and you won’t be able to use this application on your device. But this issue is not valid anymore. With the help of the rooting tool, any user can hide the root status of the rooted Android device.
- Easy Install – All the activities via Magisk is entirely user-friendly. Without any technical help, any user can easily install the latest version of Magisk to any Android device.
How to Install Magisk to Any Android Device?
The installation process of this tool is entirely user-friendly. There is no technical process, and all the activities are highly secured.
To start the easy steps of the installation process of the Magisk rooting tool, users must have to download the latest version to the Android device first. After the download process installs it via the installation wizard.
- After that, open the application, there is an error of “unknown source warning.” The user must have to resolve it first, click on the settings for that.
- Then scroll down and select unknown sources. And toggle it.
- Then try reinstalling the application and relaunch it.
- Now reboot the Android device to end the installation process.
- Now the installation process successfully installed to your Android device.
How to Update Previous Magisk App Versions to Magisk v19.3?
- If you’re using any old version of this Apk tool now, you can update it to the latest version of Magisk 19.3. Follow these easy steps to start the updating process.
- Open the old version of the Magisk application which installed in your Android device.
- Open the menu icon and select Settings from it.
- Then select the “update” option from it.
- Then select Update Channel and select ‘Stable.’
- Go back to the Magisk and refresh the application
- After that tap on the Update Magisk button and Select ‘Install’> ‘Direct Install.’
- Then the application will update automatically.
Advantages of Using Magisk
When talking about the advantages of the Magisk there are lots more to mention, among the main advantages are mentioned below.
- Without any issue, users have the chance to use the Financial/Banking applications.
- The user can bypass SafetyNet
- You can use Android Pay
- You can install OTA updates on your device.
- Also can play Pokemon game on your rooted Android device via Magisk Manager App.
- You can use Snapchat without any mess.
Magisk Video Tutorial
Changelogs of Magisk Zip Seneste Version v19.3
- [MagiskHide] Hugely improve process monitor implementation, hopefully, should no longer cause 100% CPU and daemon crashes
- [MagiskInit] Wait for partitions to be ready for the early mount, should fix boot loops on a handful of devices
- [MagiskInit] Support EROFS used in EMUI 9.1
- [MagiskSU] Properly implement mount namespace isolation
- [MagiskBoot] Proper checksum calculation for header v2
Changelogs of Magisk Manager v7.2.0 Latest Version
- Huge UI overhaul
- More sweet changes coming in the future!
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q):
- What is Magisk?
Magisk App is a one-click rooting tool that can use for any Android device without any technical process.
- Magisk Download is Free?
Yes. Magisk is an entirely free tool for all Android users.
- I am losing root randomly
This issue has several points. If the user enables the BusyBox in the settings or installed any LineageOS ROM, the root will lose randomly. Users can disable it via settings.
- Is Android rooting is legal?
Yes, of course. Right now, the Android rooting process is a completely legal and secure process for any Android device. Without any doubt, users can use the Android rooting process right now.
Highly Recommended! Thank you Magisk
Android is the world’s most customizable mobile platform. But Android becomes even more customizable when you root your device with Magisk.
I Would Give It 5 Stars
“After Magisk rooting, you become the superuser means you have full control on your android device.”
David J. Weiss
We do not hold any copyrights regarding the Logos and trademarks posted here. We only providing detailed tutorials on android apps. And also we do not host any Apk files. For any copyright concern please feel free to contact us.