Magisk Manager is not a new term for Android users right now. This is the most elegant option to manage all the root privileges of the rooted Android device within one click. Let’s have dive deep into the rooting Manager via this article.
- 1 Aims of Using Magisk Manager
- 2 Main Reasons for Using Magisk Manager
- 3 Magisk Manager & Universal Systemless Interface
- 4 Latest Version of Magisk Manager
- 5 Compatibility of Magisk Manager
- 7 How to Install Manager to Android Devices?
- 8 Features of Magisk Manager
- 9 Advantages of using Manager Application
- 10 Testimonials
- 11 Rebecca Ritchie
- 12 David J. Weiss
- 13 Final Verdict
- 14 Disclaimer
Aims of Using Magisk Manager
When talking about this Manager, this is a great tool developed by a partner of the XDA family. This zero restriction managing app gives the end-user an entire fantastic experience in the systemless interface, modules support, bypasses root detection from various tests such as SafetyNet. In the past time, Android root lovers have to use another third-party application to hide root status to run restrictive apps, but now its doe does not need to use because of the Manager application.
Why Magisk Manager?
Magisk can be named as the best of all right now. Android users always using the Android rooting process because of the strict restrictions of the default Android operating system, because of that users cannot use the Android device according to the choice of the users. But some applications stopped running on Android rooted devices. As a solution for that matter, we can use this stunning rooting tool to solve this mess.
Main Reasons for Using Magisk Manager
Most of the app developers don’t allow the users to run Android applications of the rooted Android devices is there is a possibility to modify the original files of the application, and the user can get unprincipled aids from it. Financial and banking apps and multi-player games as well.
How Magisk Manager Ends Up This Issue?
When the user is trying to open or log in to the application, there is an error that will pop up on your screen by blocking access to the app. This issue can name as the main reason for using this Manager. In previous times users have to unroot the Android device again to run those applications, but it’s not worth at all. But now no need to unroot the Android device; with the help of the Manager Application, any user can manage all the root permissions of the rooted Android device.
How to Hide Root From Apps?
This hiding process is entirely user-friendly for end-users. Within a moment, any user can easily use this feature via the Magisk App.
- Open the Manager app and tap on the menu icon of it.
- Then tap on the Settings panel.
- Then toggle on the Magisk Hide option
- Reverse to the menu and click on it; after that “Magisks Hide” option is added to the list of the Android device.
- Now user can select applications from the list which is needed to hide from the root.
Magisk Manager & Universal Systemless Interface
When talking about this great tool, this is an entirely risk-free tool for all Android root lovers. This tool is entirely free. And this application is entirely secure, some tools have spyware and other third-party apps, but this Magisk Manager is entirely free of them. Because of that, any Magisk user can get an uninterrupted experience of the Android rooting process. This tool is not just only a tool for managing root privileges. Simply this tool can be named as the best multi-functional tool as well as the universal systemless rooting tool.
Latest Version of Magisk Manager
When talking about the newest version of this Manager 7.3.2 Application, this is stunning for the end-users. This latest version is now vibrant with several amazing features and developed into the next level without any harm for the Android user or device. In the latest version of the Manager, there is a new downloading system that has been introducing. This end up the buggy system download manager. And this latest version of Magisk Manager 7.3.2 is now compatible with Magisk Apk v19.3 as well.
|Version||Magisk Manager 7.3.2|
|Application Size||2.71 MB|
|Downloads||Over 10 million|
|Latest version released||June 2019|
Compatibility of Magisk Manager
The most interesting point on the compatibility of this Manager application is, this tool is now can work with the Android Pie devices. Android Pie is the latest version of the Android family. Magisk App is now compatible with all the versions above Android 5.0 Lollipop right now. Moreover, this is the only root permission managing application which it can use for the Android Pie version right now.
Preparation before using this Manager application
Right now, there are some preparations to use Manager APK. Before you use this application make sure you done with these points,
- Magisk Zip
- Magisk Manager
- Collection of Magisk Modules known as “Mount Magisk Zip.”
- Uninstall Zip
- A fresh Boot Image
How to Install Manager to Android Devices?
The installation process of the Manager is an entirely risk-free and user-friendly process for the end-users.
- To start the installation process of Magisk Application user has to download the latest version of Magisk APK first.
- Just run the Magisk application, just like other Apk applications.
- After that, there is an error will pop up, and the user must have to enable unknown sources to solve that issue.
- Then restart the application to open the Magisk managing app without any issue.
- Now the user must have to install the Magisk App again, for that click on direct install to start the installation wizard.
Features of Magisk Manager
Right now, the latest version of the Manager is rich with several fantastic features for the end-users. Those amazing features give the best user experience for the end-users. Those amazing features are unique for the Magisk root users.
Build Prop Editing – This can be named as the most important and unique feature for the Magisk users; this feature made the user to changes in the device build up prop. This feature mainly helps if the user love to play mobile games via old rooted Android device. This solved all the graphics issues of the gameplay because the build prop allows the users to edit the device’s name and the model.
MagicSU – This feature allows the users to grant or deny the permissions of every individual application.
Magisk Mount – This feature gives the more secure way to modify the rooted Android device without any harming to the system portions.
- Open Source – This tool is developing with the open-source project; this can name as the main reason for the popularity of this excellent tool, Magisk. Because the user can modify the app according to the choice of the users, typically, other managing applications didn’t allow this for the users.
Advantages of using Manager Application
The latest version of Magisk Applications, there is several leads available for the end-users. This application is the only tool that can get this much of features from a managing application.
- Can use the Android Play option
- Can run Netflix
- Be able to run Pokemon Go and Banking Applications.
- Opportunity to bypass SafeNet
Highly Recommended! Thank you Magisk
Android is the world’s most customizable mobile platform. But Android becomes even more customizable when you root your device with Magisk.
I Would Give It 5 Stars
“After Magisk rooting, you become the superuser means you have full control on your android device.”
David J. Weiss
Magisk Manager is the best application in the 21st century for the Android rooting process, as well as the managing root permissions of the applications. This tool can be named as the best alternative for the SuperSU application as well.
We do not hold any copyrights regarding the Logos and trademarks posted here. We are only providing detailed tutorials on android apps. And also, we do not host any Apk files. For any copyright concerns, please feel free to contact us.